Close Menu
Tac Gear Drop
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns
  • Survival
  • Videos
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Tac Gear Drop
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns
  • Survival
  • Videos
Subscribe
Tac Gear Drop
Home » Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran
Survival

Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran

Tommy GrantBy Tommy GrantMay 19, 20262 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
Follow Us
Google News Flipboard Threads
Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

United States President Donald Trump has chosen to delay a “very major attack” on Iran. The US ruler has instructed the Department of War to hold off on strikes for a few days to give Tehran a chance to accept the deal sent by Washington.

The US is demanding that Iran accept the most recent deal, or else it will unleash an attack. Trump said the strike had been scheduled for Tuesday, but that he had ordered the Pentagon to stand down for now after Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and “some others” urged him to allow more time for diplomacy.

The Department of War is still on standby, however, awaiting orders to attack with a full-scale assault unless Tehran accepts a deal on Washington’s terms, according to a report by RT.

“We were getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow,” Trump told journalists. “I’ve put it off for a little while, hopefully maybe forever, but possibly for a little while, because we’ve had very big discussions with Iran.”

Trump claimed that the US and Iran are getting very close to making a deal. The US has long maintained that any peace agreement will include the banning of Iran’s development of nuclear weapons.

Trump added that the assault will occur “at a moment’s notice” if Iran chooses to not accept the terms.

The announcement follows a series of threats by Trump, who warned Iran over the weekend that “the Clock is Ticking” and that “there won’t be anything left” of the country unless it accepts Washington’s demands. –RT

Trump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has insisted that “dialogue does not mean surrender,” promising in a post on X on Monday that Tehran would defend “the interests and honor of Iran” with “all our might.”

US & Israel Prepare To Attack Iran Next Week

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link

Related Posts

Survival

Black Bear Hunter Kills a Charging Grizzly with His Rifle at 5 Yards

May 19, 2026
Survival

Oil Slides After Iran Says US Agreed To Lift Oil Sanctions During Talks

May 19, 2026
Survival

MEGA Churches & Money Might Not Be The Way

May 19, 2026
Survival

How to Stockpile 6 Months of Food for Under $200 (Step-by-Step)

May 19, 2026
Survival

The Lines We Thought Machines Wouldn’t Cross

May 18, 2026
Survival

Canada Confirms A “Presumptive Positive” Test For Hantavirus

May 18, 2026
Top Sections
  • Guns (692)
  • News (1,315)
  • Survival (2,393)
  • Tactical (2,386)
  • Videos (2,908)
© 2026 Tac Gear Drop. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.