Close Menu
Tac Gear Drop
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns
  • Survival
  • Videos
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Tac Gear Drop
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns
  • Survival
  • Videos
Subscribe
Tac Gear Drop
Home » Trump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking
Survival

Trump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking

Tommy GrantBy Tommy GrantMay 18, 20262 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
Follow Us
Google News Flipboard Threads
Trump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

United States President Donald Trump has warned Iran that the clock is ticking. He added that “there won’t be anything left” of Iran if the country fails to make a deal with the US ruling class.

Trump took to his Truth Social platform on Sunday to warn that “for Iran, the Clock is Ticking, and they better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!”

Indirect talks between the two warring sides have remained stalled since a fragile ceasefire was established in early April after a month of hostilities initiated by the US and Israel.

US & Israel Prepare To Attack Iran Next Week

Both Washington and Tehran have repeatedly dismissed each other’s demands, with Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi earlier this week singling out the Trump administration’s “maximalist approach” and provocative rhetoric as the main obstacles to reaching a deal.

Disruptions continue in the Strait of Hormuz, which has heavily affected global shipping and sent oil prices soaring. While Tehran has announced its own mechanism to regulate maritime traffic through the waterway, which accounts for some 25% of global crude trade, the US has rejected the scheme and is enforcing a naval blockade on Iranian ports in retaliation. –RT

Donald Trump faced worldwide condemnation back in April, after warning that Iran’s “whole civilization will die.” United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres said that he was “deeply troubled” by the statement, and Pope Leo XIV called it “unacceptable.”

Trump Accuses The Pope of Being “Terrible For Foreign Policy”

Should Trump decide to restart strikes against Iran, the Pentagon has chosen several targets, including energy and infrastructure sites within the country.

According to a report by RT, Iranian Defense Ministry spokesman Brigadier General Reza Talaei-Nik said on Sunday that the country’s military is “fully prepared” to repel a new attack by Washington and West Jerusalem and deliver “a regretful response to the enemies.”

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link

Related Posts

Survival

How to Stockpile 6 Months of Food for Under $200 (Step-by-Step)

May 19, 2026
Survival

The Lines We Thought Machines Wouldn’t Cross

May 18, 2026
Survival

Canada Confirms A “Presumptive Positive” Test For Hantavirus

May 18, 2026
Survival

Iran Warns The US: Gulf Of Oman Could Become A “Graveyard”

May 18, 2026
Survival

Inflation Hits HIGHEST Level In Three Years Amid Ongoing War On Iran

May 18, 2026
Survival

Staying Cool at Home When the Grid Goes Down

May 18, 2026
Top Sections
  • Guns (691)
  • News (1,314)
  • Survival (2,389)
  • Tactical (2,384)
  • Videos (2,903)
© 2026 Tac Gear Drop. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.